10 Things You MUST Improve EVERYDAY | Jim Rohn
A video spoken by Jim Rohn gives us ten things to focus on for self improvement so that we grow as people and get the very best out of life.
– Make sure you have the drive to push forward into your future. This will also aid in overcoming the bad pieces in your life, when they happen and keep you on the right track. Use this to heighten your imagination and create new ways of doing things so your own skills grow.
2. Self Confidence.
– When we feel good about ourselves our mindsets become very positive. By working hard each day – when you know you’re done all you can to better yourself and those around you your self confidence grows. Make sure all the small goals in your lives are completed and you will see productivity rise, and an increase in your self confidence.
– Be passionate about what you do and show others you are excited about the work that you create. When you love your work you will affect others and inspire them to do as best they can in the things that make them strong. When you show people this, they will know much more inside of you there is to come.
– If you can show that you are best of the best, and have learned everything you can in a particular field people will respond to you in a better way. If you can devote your time to becoming an expert there is nothing that will not open up for you.
– Having the ability to constantly get ready for the things ahead of us will aid us getting the success we want. If we don’t spend the time preparing for the things ahead you will miss out on many opportunities. Search for the things that make you a better person.
6. Self Reliance.
– Be Independent and make sure that you can be responsible for anything that comes your way. Be the person who can count on themselves when it comes to the crunch and so you don’t make excuses for things going wrong around you.
– When you are seen as the person in control, the one who can be a great leader and use their power to help others they will want to help in return. Also know that the image of yourself is important to you also, as they way we act and think effects how well we can tackle tasks and complete objectives. Be the best you can.
– When we show that we have the character to do the right thing and stick at our goals, rather than try for a while then give up we become people of integrity. We can grow and show that nothing is impossible, which leads to more growth and a success of its own. When we care for those around us they will stay on our journeys forever.
9. Self Discipline.
– Never let up and stick at your tasks. Be regimented in the jobs you have the tasks you set so you can be reliable to those around you. Do your part, to bring the whole of a project or business together.
10. Demand excellence from yourself.
– To obtain the great things that you want, you must do the great things that go along with it to make it complete. Make sure you get the very best and settle for nothing other than absolute excellence.
Video by Tony Robbins Daily